Open for Fun. Open for Science. Open for You!
Our world has changed, but our mission and purpose have not. We’ve reopened with a modified museum experience designed to celebrate science in a safe and welcoming environment—and we’re excited to see you!
• Advance tickets are required for all guests -- including Members -- with no online fees.
• New Hours: Wednesday-Sunday 10:00 am–6:00 pm; closed Mondays & Tuesdays
• Face coverings and no-touch temperature checks required for everyone ages 3+ and up
• Enhanced daily cleaning protocols, lots of hand sanitization stations, reduced capacity, and streamlined spaces for ease of movement
Special Exhibit Pricing
Special Exhibit Tickets include General Admission
Child (3-11): $26
BUY TICKETS NOW
Advanced ticket purchase is now required for all Guests & Members.
On-Site parking is limited.
271 North 21st Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
The Franklin Institute is located in Center City Philadelphia, at the intersection of 20th Street and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
Plan your day at The Franklin Institute with our Daily Programs & Shows Schedule. This schedule will show you things to do and see during your visit including live shows, dissections, 3D printing, simulators, movies, & more.
Relax and recharge at Creation Station for Tots, a new build-and-play zone designed with tiny tots in mind.
Trick or treat indoors at The Franklin Institute when spooky science, liquid scare shows, and other frightfully-fun festivities take over the entire museum.
Currently we are not offering any indoor food service options other than light snacks and beverages from vending machines. You are welcome to bring a picnic to enjoy in our Science Park. There is also limited seating available indoors. There are a variety of local options available within walking distance. You may re-enter the museum as long as you have your ticket.
Your museum experience is expanding, and now there's even more to explore—safely!
• Visit the newly-reopened Sir Isaac's Loft, and the modified Tech Studio where our experts will engineer creative play and demonstrate 3D printing.
• Tour curatorial items that highlight the design and build history of Philadelphia and The Franklin Institute.
• See Legodelphia, an ultra-detailed LEGO® brick tribute to the City of Brotherly Love.
First Thursday of the Month @ 7:45pm
Go LIVE with our Chief Astronomer! Stargazers of all ages are invited to join us to explore the night sky from home. Tour the cosmos, stare at the stars, and be amazed by astronomy—no telescopes needed. Bring your questions!