Celebrate your special day at The Franklin Institute - the most captivating and historical wedding venue in Philadelphia, and one of the most unique places to get married.
Exchange vows on our Rooftop Deck overlooking the stunning Ben Franklin Parkway, or under the moon and stars in the Fels Planetarium. Enjoy cocktails in one of the engaging interactive exhibits and experience the splendor and glamour of the Benjamin Franklin National Memorial Hall while celebrating your wedding day.
Dine on sumptuous cuisine by the award-winning FROG Commissary who has been an exclusive partner at The Franklin Institute for over 30 years. Invite your family and friends to share your first meal together with cuisine noteworthy of the occasion.
A wedding specialist will make recommendations and assist with your wedding plans. A coordinator will help you with your on-site rehearsal, ceremony, photos, final details, and be onsite to greet your wedding party. Our team will work tirelessly to ensure that your wedding day is flawless.
Our team is dedicated to arranging the perfect event for you and your guests in one of Philadelphia’s most magnificent settings. An experienced, professional Event Manager will work with you to tailor every moment and match your personal style and preferences – supervising every detail from start to finish.
The Franklin Institute wedding package includes:
- A dedicated bridal suite
- On-site catering attendant
- Day of wedding coordinator
- On-site parking
- Access to all permanent exhibits for photos
- Access to rooftop deck or rain garden for bridal party photos
- Multiple ceremony and space options including our rooftop deck, the timeless beauty of Jordan Lobby or under the stars in Fels Planetarium.
- Wedding catering - custom menus from FROG Commissary
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Favorite Wedding and Reception Spaces