All registration must be conducted online. See below for our registration policies, instructions, and our waitlist policy.
Level 1: Rising 2nd and 3rd Graders
Level 2: Rising 4th, 5th, and 6th Graders
1) View your county's schedule above to determine which class and location you'd like your child to attend.
2) Registration opens for each county throughout the week of May 13 - 17, 2019. See your county's opening date above.
3) Click the Register Here button to begin registering your child. A new tab will open. You may only register one child at a time.
4) Select your county from the drop down menu.
5) Select your desired session from the drop down menu OR scroll through the complete list of sessions and select desired session.
Remember, Level 1 sessions are for students entering 2nd and 3rd grade. Level 2 sessions are for students entering 4th, 5th, or 6th grade.
6) Complete all categories of the registration form.
7) Press "Register."
8) You will receive a confirmation or waitlist email within 30 minutes of completing registration. Remember to check your spam folder as well.
9) Repeat the process to register another child.
10) See the waitlist and cancellation policies below if applicable.
For registration help contact that program administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (215)448-1088.
GSK Science in the Summer™ reserves the right to cancel a registration if the policies listed below have been violated. By submitting a registration form, you agree to the below policies.
Only parents or legal guardians may register a child.
Registrations will be accepted in the order they are received.
Children may only attend the program once during the summer.
Children may only be registered for one program. Any duplicated registrations will be canceled by the program administrator.
Incorrect information on a registration may result in cancellation of that registration.
To change sessions, the original registration must be canceled first. Afterwords, a new registration may be created.
To cancel a registration, please click the cancellation link at the bottom of the GSK Science in the Summer™ confirmation email.
If your child cannot attend a session, please cancel their registration so another child can attend.
Children must be registered for the appropriate age level. Registrations for the incorrect level will be canceled.
All contact information should be for the parent/guardian that is being registered.
Children may only be confirmed for one session.
Children may be on multiple waitlists. Once a child is accepted into a session, they will be automatically canceled from all other sessions.
Once a session is full, children will be automatically added to the waitlist.
If the child you are registering is adding to a waitlist, you will receive a waitlist email.
If the child moves off the waitlist and into the class, you will receive an updated email confirming the child's space in the class.
For assistance registering your child please contact us at email@example.com