We are always happy to accommodate media requests for shooting film, video, or still photographs at The Franklin Institute. Please note that all such activities require the approval of The Franklin Institute Public Relations and Communications Department.
Keep in mind that we are open to the public daily from 9:30AM to 5:00PM. Therefore, we must be careful at all times to avoid interfering with our visitors' experience at The Franklin Institute. This means that there will be foot traffic including adults and children (school groups often visit between 10:00AM-3:00PM weekdays) and varying degrees of noise and conversation.
Weekends are not recommended for shooting purposes.
To inquire about a possible shoot, please email the following details to us:
- What organization do you represent?
- On what network/stations or publication will the piece appear?
- When will the program air? (date/time)
- How will The Franklin Institute be featured in the piece?
- Would you like to interview a Franklin Institute spokesperson on a particular subject?
- How much time, including set-up and breakdown, do you anticipate will be needed?
- What are your AV/electricity needs?
- How many people are in the crew?
A representative from the Public Relations Department will review your production details and either approve your request or work with you to make necessary production changes.
We look forward to having you visit!