Terracotta Warriors AR App
Franklin Institute Mobile App
The Terracotta Warriors AR App
The Franklin Institute’s Terracotta Warriors Augmented Reality App is available to download for your iPhone or Android™ device!
Terracotta Warriors of the First Emperor invites you to take a journey through one of the most significant archaeological discoveries in history: the tomb of Qin Shihuangdi, First Emperor of China, buried in 210 BCE.
This Augmented Reality (AR) application gets you up close to the ancient terracotta statues, armed with bronze weapons from the tomb of Qin Shihuangdi.
Visitors to The Franklin Institute can use this app to experience the warriors from the exhibition with their weapons and to learn more about the Terracotta Army. You can also create your own army of terracotta warrior statues wherever you are -- at The Franklin Institute or around the world using our fun #MobileWarriors feature.
Download The Franklin Institute Mobile App
The Franklin Institute’s very own app is available to download for your iPhone or Android™ device! This mobile experience is designed to make your time at our museum even more enjoyable and help you experience science from just about anywhere on Earth.
- Plan your visit with exhibit descriptions and general information about the museum.
- Find a daily schedule of our live science shows, movies, and hands-on activities.
- Navigate the museum with an interactive map that gives you step-by-step directions to each exhibit and museum feature.
- Experience virtual reality visits to places from the deep ocean to the flight deck of a space shuttle—no matter where you are.
- Get the most out of your member benefits with special membership tools, including digital storage for your membership card.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The Franklin Institute has been supported by an Advancement grant from The Pew Center for Arts & Heritage.
The Franklin Institute has won these awards for our mobile app.