We care deeply about our guests, our employees, and our community. To best safeguard the health and safety of all, we have significantly enhanced our protocols and procedures.
- We are operating at a reduced capacity with hourly timed tickets.
- Certain exhibits and high-touch interactives may be unavailable during your visit. We appreciate your understanding as we work to promote a safe environment where we can safely explore science together.
*If you are not feeling well on the day of your visit, please call 215.448.1200 or email email@example.com.
What to Expect
- Masks that cover the nose and mouth and fit closely against the sides of the face are required indoors for unvaccinated and fully vaccinated guests ages 3+ during their visit, with the exception of while eating in designated areas, and must be worn at all times.
- Please note: Face shields alone are not an acceptable form of face covering. Guests wearing face shields will be given a disposable mask to wear in addition to or as a replacement for the face shield.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols, including the addition of hand sanitization stations, the placement of antimicrobial films on high-touch surfaces where possible, and the removal of unnecessary touchpoints for ease of visitor flow.
Am I required to wear a face mask during my visit?
Yes. We care deeply about our guests, our employees, and our community. To best safeguard the health and safety of all, especially children too young to be vaccinated, unvaccinated and fully vaccinated guests ages 3+ are required to wear masks during their visit.
We will continue to monitor public health guidelines and reserve the right to update this policy as health orders evolve.
What to Experience
Designed with safety first, your visit is yours to tailor.
- Explore iconic exhibits at your own pace, including The Giant Heart, Electricity, Your Brain, Train Factory, Changing Earth, Amazing Machine, Space Command, Sir Isaac's Loft, Tech Studio, and SportsZone.
- Experience Live Science Shows
- See live dissections in the Giant Heart exhibit, projected on the wall for ease of viewing.
- Watch shows in the Fels Planetarium.
- Enjoy Creation Station for Tots, a “build-and-play” pop-up space designed with tiny tots in mind.
- All-new food and beverage options are now available in the café and The Eatery, with socially distanced seating options.
- Rest and recharge at Science Park, a new outdoor space designed for families and friends to relax and play.
- A visit to the Sci-Store!
*Some exhibits will remain temporarily closed, including Franklin Air Show and the Tuttleman IMAX® Theater. Additionally, high-touch components within open exhibit areas may be closed until further notice.