We care deeply about our guests, our employees, and our community. To best safeguard the health and safety of all, we have significantly enhanced our protocols and procedures.
- Advance ticket purchase is highly recommended to all Guests and Members. We cannot guarantee admission will be available without a reservation.
- We are operating at a reduced capacity with hourly timed tickets and ample signage and distance markings to support physical distancing.
- New hours: Wednesday through Friday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, Saturday - Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm; closed Monday - Tuesday.
- Certain exhibits and high-touch interactives may be unavailable during your visit. We appreciate your understanding as we work to promote a safe environment where we can safely explore science together.
*If you are not feeling well on the day of your visit, please call 215.448.1200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Expect
- Masks that cover the nose and mouth and fit closely against the sides of the face must be worn at all times, and are required for all guests ages 3 and up.
- Please note: Face shields alone are not an acceptable form of face covering. Guests wearing face shields will be given a disposable mask to wear in addition to or as a replacement for the face shield.
- No-touch temperature checks are required for guests ages 3 and up.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols, including the addition of hand sanitization stations, the placement of antimicrobial films on high-touch surfaces where possible, and the removal of unnecessary touchpoints for ease of visitor flow.
What to Experience
Designed with safety first, your visit is yours to tailor.
- Explore iconic exhibits at your own pace, including The Giant Heart, Electricity, Your Brain, Train Factory, Changing Earth, Amazing Machine, Space Command, Sir Isaac's Loft, and Tech Studio.
- Experience Live Science Shows
- See live dissections in the Giant Heart exhibit, projected on the wall for ease of viewing.
- Watch shows in the Fels Planetarium.
- Discover the latest Artificial Intelligence capabilities and future possibilities in the newest iteration of Now/Next.
- Relax and recharge at Creation Station for Tots, a “build-and-play” pop-up space designed with tiny tots in mind.
- All-new food and beverage options are now available in the café with socially-distanced indoor and outdoor (weather permitting) seating options. Please note: Masks may only be removed while eating in this designated area and outdoors.
- A visit to the Sci-Store!
*Some exhibits will remain temporarily closed, including Franklin Air Show, SportsZone, the Holt & Miller Observatory, and the Tuttleman IMAX® Theater. Additionally, high-touch components within open exhibit areas may be closed until further notice.
As we continue to monitor and review guidance from the city, state, federal government, and public health officials, we will adjust as necessary to adhere to changing guidelines.