Book your best group visit ever! We can’t wait to host your next outing here at The Franklin Institute and will work hard to make it a memorable experience.
There are a few ways to start planning or make a reservation:
If you still have questions, call us directly and our team of experts will be thrilled to help you start planning!
Whether you work with student groups, adults or seniors, The Franklin Institute is the perfect place for a visit that won’t soon be forgotten. There are a number of important factors that separate us from other destinations:
- Concierge level service to make sure your trip is easy on the operator and their guests.
- Tour operators get an extra dollar off of the already discounted group-price!
- Location, location, location!
• Minutes from the Philadelphia Historic District
• Conveniently located within driving distance of Boston, New York and Washington, DC.
• Located in the heart of Philadelphia, the museum is easy to get to from all major highways.
- Award-winning catering that includes lunch-vouchers, space for your group to eat their own lunch or pre-ordered brown bags. Click here for more information on group dining.
- 11-Permanent exhibits such as the iconic Giant Heart and the award-winning Your Brain. Click here for our exhibit guides and resources.
- Our Tuttleman IMAX Theater, Fels Planetarium, and Live Science Shows are perfect add-ons enhance your museum experience.
- Tour operators receive a free general admission escort pass to accompany their groups.