Whether you work with student groups, adults or seniors, The Franklin Institute is the perfect place for a visit that won’t soon be forgotten. There are a number of important factors that separate us from other destinations:
- Concierge level service to make sure your trip is easy on the operator and their guests.
- Tour operators get an extra dollar off of the already discounted group-price!
- Location, location, location!
• Minutes from the Philadelphia Historic District
• Conveniently located within driving distance of Boston, New York and Washington, DC.
• Located in the heart of Philadelphia, the museum is easy to get to from all major highways.
- Award-winning catering that includes lunch-vouchers, space for your group to eat their own lunch or pre-ordered brown bags.
- 11-Permanent exhibits such as the iconic Giant Heart and the award-winning Your Brain.
- Our Tuttleman IMAX Theater, Fels Planetarium, and Live Science Shows are perfect add-ons enhance your museum experience.
- Tour operators receive a free general admission escort pass to accompany their groups.
Schedule Your Group Outing
To schedule your group outing, fill out our registration form, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-448-1200, Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.