What makes you, YOU?
Identity: an Exhibition of You challenges our notions of personal identity and uses the familiar (our body, our thoughts, our relationships) to make connections with the scientific (our genes, our brains, our roles in society). Your own identity is front and center while you learn about genetics and biological identity; cognitive science/psychology and personality; and social science and racial/ethnic identity.
Look at your own fingerprints, see your personality as a musical spectrum, investigate where your brain stores your identity, map your social connections, and throughout the exhibition, see yourself from new perspectives: your future self, your symmetrical self, and yourself as a new gender or ethnicity.
- Fall 2015
- Winter/Spring 2016
- Summer 2016
- Category: Science and Technology
- Keywords: Biology, Psychology, Neurology, Genetics, Thinking, Inquiry
- 5,000 sq. ft. = $120,000 plus inbound shipping ($40,000 deposit)
- 3,500 sq. ft. = $80,000 plus inbound shipping ($25,000 deposit)
- Length: 3 month venue
- Special Requirements: 13’ 0” Ceiling
- Adventure Science Center, Nashville, TN 5/21/15 - 9/07/15