Saturday, October 31, 2020 - 10:00am to 6:00pm
10:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday, October 31 and Sunday, November 1 are SOLD OUT.
Activities and Schedule are the same both Saturday and Sunday
Trick or treat indoors at The Franklin Institute this Halloween weekend when spooky science, liquid scare shows, and other frightfully-fun festivities take over the entire museum.
Put on your best, most creative costume and experience ghostly science as you tour the museum, trick or treat through exhibit galleries and knock on the Halloween-inspired doors—behind them, a witch, a pirate, or even Ben Franklin might appear to hand out goodies!
Franklin Fright features:
• Indoor trick-or-treating through iconic exhibits with surprises behind each of the festive doors.
• Creepy crawlers visiting from The Insectarium.
• Spooky eye and heart dissections at the Heart Bar.
• Live Liquid “Scare” Shows featuring ghostly smoke-filled bubbles created with liquid nitrogen.
• Take-home activity! Mini 3D printed pumpkins to decorate with LED lights (kit provided).
• A festive, Halloween-inspired atmosphere with pumpkins and hay bales outdoors in Science Park, while spooky music and costumed staff greet guests and engage in activities indoors in a socially distanced and trusted environment.
Included with general museum admission. All activities will be offered both days.
Please note: Costume masks are permitted for guests ages 13 and under. Costume masks are not a substitute for the face coverings that are required for standard health and safety protocols during this time.
Event Partners: The GIANT Company
Merck & Co., Inc.