Thursday, April 16, 2020 - 7:00pm to 10:00pm
This event has been canceled.
With a decade of cookie labs, science cabarets, and star parties under our belts, we’re kicking off the 2020 Philadelphia Science Festival with a veritable highlight reel of our most beloved programs from years past.
Whether you’re new to the festival or a regular, this launch party is sure to be a fun-filled fete featuring improv comedy, flash talks, and creative cabaret programs for the 21+ crowd. From Gross Anatomy to Science on Tap; from Life on Mars to 8-Bit Night, we’ve curated an evening that revisits audience favorites and revives popular themes from past festivals for one night only at The Franklin Institute.
Highlighting the diversity of the partnerships and programs that make the Philadelphia Science Festival great, this blowout bash featuring 10 years of hits spun by DJ Shearn under the dome of the Fels Planetarium and a series of sensational science demonstrations exploring the science of fermentation, taxidermy, baking, sensory perception, mixology, and more!
$15 Franklin Institute Members | $20 Non-Members
- PISES Simulation Systems
- Penn Center for Brain Injury and Repair
- Tesla Science Foundation
- The Pennsylvania Society for Biomedical Research (PSBR)
- taste of science Philadelphia
- Edmund Optics
- Laurel Hill Cemetery
- Monell Chemical Senses Center
- American Philosophical Society Library & Museum
- LifeSensors, Inc.
- University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology
- Diamond Tooth Taxidermy
- University of Pennsylvania
- Thomas Jefferson University
- The Franklin Institute
- University of the Sciences
- Philadelphia Science Festival