Monday, October 16, 2017 - 4:00pm to 8:00pm
Classroom teachers and administrators from grades PreK-12 and college professors are invited to spend an evening of exploration and discovery at The Franklin Institute! Our annual Educators' Night Out is your opportunity to plan your field trip and experience all the museum has to offer.
This year's event is on Monday, October 16, 2017 from 4:00 – 8:00 PM. Highlights for the evening include:
- Take a journey through one of the most significant archaeological discoveries in history with a viewing of our traveling exhibition, Terracotta Warriors of the First Emperor.
- Go behind the scenes of the Tuttleman IMAX® Theater to learn how films are displayed on the screen then sit and relax with a viewing of our new films, Mysteries of China and A Beautiful Planet. Behind the scenes tours are approximately 10 minutes long.
- Schedule your field trip on site and receive instant confirmation of your date!
- Meet and connect with museum programs and other related partners like Pennsylvania Science Teachers Association and Pennsylvania Earth Science Teachers Association!
- Be entered to win raffle prizes and giveaways.
- Pre-registration is required for this complimentary event. You must be an active, in-service classroom educator or administrator in Grades PreK-12 or college professor to attend. Non-teaching guests are welcome and are $20 per person for guests ages 3 and up (guests ages 2 and under do not need a ticket).
- Guests do not need to be registered in advance and guest tickets will be available for purchase at $20 per person on-site during the event.
Thank you for your interest in Educators' Night Out on Monday, October 16th. Registration for this event is currently closed. If you are interested in attending, please email Melissa Fleming at email@example.com.
For Frequently Asked Questions, please click here.
Free with pre-registration