Experience the thrill of escape and the excitement of adventure in the all-new Escape Rooms at The Franklin Institute. Using the most advanced cutting-edge technology and awe-inspiring immersive design, Escape Rooms at The Franklin Institute will transport guests to one of two fantastical worlds where a series of clues, codes, puzzles, and tasks lead teams to achieve an ultimate goal—all within 60 minutes or less! Best experienced with a group, these games will challenge, amuse, and befuddle guests of all ages, encouraging collaboration and creative problem solving in a fast-paced, live-action setting.
Debuting as Philadelphia’s largest and most technologically advanced games, Escape Rooms at The Franklin Institute are whimsical, laugh-out-loud experiences filled with subtle (and not-so-subtle) pop culture references. A “must-do” for friends, families, groups, corporate teams, and more.
• Unless you book a private game, you may find yourself experiencing the game with a number of people you may not know. This can be a great advantage however as the more eyes and different perspectives there are, the more help there will be to solve the puzzle that will ultimately help everyone escape. Just make sure to, most importantly, work together!
• Games must have at least 4 people to play. If there are just two of you, no worries– we will put you in a room with other participants.
• Participants must be at least 10-years-old.
• Escape Games run Wednesday-Sunday. Call us to book a private game either on Monday or Tuesday.
• Don’t be late. Arrive 15 minutes early for instructions and an outline of the game.
• Check out the Facebook page Escape Rooms at The Franklin Institute after your game to see your group picture!
The great Captain Derrick Pitts has a mission for you: travel through time and space to restore the pillars of intergalactic balance. Can your team work together to untangle the space/time continuum and restore the balance of the universe before it is too late?
Take a not-quite-three-hour tour to an island unlike any other, where an eccentric billionaire is hosting your team for a fast-and-furious, laugh-out-loud romp. Band together and complete your host’s increasingly inane challenges to earn your safe passage off the island and back home.
Escape Room games are an incredibly fun, perfectly crafted team building activity. Pair your game with The Franklin Institute’s state-of-the-art meeting spaces to complete your ideal corporate retreat.