Open for Fun. Open for Science. Open for You!
Our world has changed, but our mission and purpose have not. We’ve reopened with a modified museum experience designed to celebrate science in a safe and welcoming environment—and we’re excited to see you!
• Advance purchase is now highly recommended for all Guests and Members. With reduced capacity, we cannot guarantee tickets will be available at the Box Office.
• Arrive on time! You may enter up to 30 minutes prior and 30 minutes after your designated reservation time. Due to capacity limitations we may not be able to accommodate you if you arrive any earlier or later.
• Face coverings that cover the nose and mouth are required for everyone ages 3+ and up
• Enhanced daily cleaning protocols, lots of hand sanitization stations, reduced capacity, and streamlined spaces for ease of movement
General Admission Hours
Wednesday - Friday 10am - 5pm
Saturday & Sunday 10am - 6pm
Science Museum Pricing
General Admission tickets do not include Special Exhibit.
Child (3-11): $19
Special Exhibit Pricing
Special Exhibit Tickets include General Admission.
Child (3-11): $31
Members (ages 3+): $12
BUY TICKETS NOW
Advanced ticket purchase is highly recommended for all Guests and Members. Given reduced capacity, we cannot guarantee tickets will be available without a reservation.
Members never pay a service fee - become a member today!
On-Site parking is limited.
271 North 21st Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
The Franklin Institute is located in Center City Philadelphia, at the intersection of 20th Street and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
Plan your day at The Franklin Institute with our Daily Programs & Shows Schedule. This schedule will show you things to do and see during your visit including live shows, dissections, 3D printing, simulators, movies, & more.
In a triumphant year for science, we celebrate the world's brightest visionaries, from pioneers whose life's work has transformed our lives to a young researcher who has already raised the bar of scientific excellence and achievement.
This year, we are excited to launch the Benjamin Franklin NextGen Award -- The Franklin Institute's first award designed to recognize young researchers who have made exceptional contributions to science and engineering. These powerful role models are the "ones to watch" -- boldly pushing boundaries, breaking molds, and making history.
• History in the Making: Meet Dr. Kizzmekia Corbett, Inspiring Vaccine Scientist: Thursday, April 15 @ 7PM ET
• A Fiery Future: Are Widespread Megafires the New Normal? Thursday, April 22 @ 7PM ET
• Developing the Microscopes of Tomorrow: Monday, April 26 @ 4pm ET
Find out more about this year's class of Franklin Institute Awards Laureates.