- Environmental conditions, temperature, density, and pressure,
are continually changing.
- The student will observe the effects of evaporation through
"painting" water on a shiny surface.
- In this activity, the students will use water to paint pictures
on a shiny surface and to observe that over a period of a short
time, the pictures will disappear. The students will be
encouraged to think of all possibilities as to why the water
disappeared. Evaporation will be introduced.
- 20 minutes.
- 30 minutes.
- And at least three-five minutes follow up observations.
WORDS TO KNOW:
- Cut sponges into desired shapes and fill plastic containers
Web Hosting Provided By The National Business Aviation Association.
Explore Space ... Not Drugs!
Hear what astronauts have to say about staying drug-free.
Last modified: Tue Mar 24 15:01:25 PST 1998
Copyright © 1997 by Cislunar Aerospace, Inc. All