The Electric Program Clock Puzzle (Print Version)
2. This was used to set the pattern of when the bells would ring.
4. The Last name of the inventor of the Electric Program Clock.
7. The inventor of the Electric Program Clock lived in this state.
1. Bells could be set to ring inside, in different buildings and on the school ___.
2. The circular metal piece which controlled the ringing of the bells.
3. Did the Electric Program Clock get a design or utility patent?
5. An ___ is something new you created.
6. The bells would ring when the ___ was completed or closed.
7. The name of the award which protects a new invention.
8. The Electric Program Clock was used in factories, businesses and ____.