IVORY COAST AND KENYA: CHOCOLATE...YUM!
Use this information about cocoa beans to solve the following problems.
1 bean = 1 gram
1. What is the ratio of seeds to blossoms? Make sure it is in simplest form. From this, what % of blossoms produce seeds?
2. How many seeds will there be in a kilogram of seeds?
3. How many leaves would it take to equal the size of a full grown tree?
4. Hershey's makes terrific chocolate. Click to find out how many different Hershey Kisses are produced in one day.
5. If there are 37 crispies in one Nestles Crunch bar, how many would
be in a case if there were 48 bars in a case?