Work with your teammates. See how many points you can
score. Good Luck!
- As of 11/8, Sanders of Detroit has rushed 872 yards in 8
games. What is his average per game?
Davis Denver has rushed 1150 yards in 8 games. What is his
average per game?
- 111,019 people attended the Penn State-Michigan game on
11/7. If about half of them had a hot dog and about half of
those had 2 hot dogs, about how many hot dogs were eaten?
- A program for the game is $3.50. If 54, 176 fans bought
a program, how much money was paid?
- Four playersa quarterback, a runningback, a
receiver and a tight end were on the field. Their shirts
were mixed up. The names on the shirts were Burly, Hefty,
Brutus, and Stocky. Your job is to help get their right
Brutus is friends with the quarterback and receiver.
Stocky is friends with the runningback who dislikes Burly
The shirt for the receiver does not belong to Stocky.
- The San Francisco 49ers are playing the New York Jets in
N.Y. The flight takes 4 hours and 45 minutes. If they leave
at 1:30 PM, what time will they arrive? Don't forget the 3-
hour time difference.
- A football game is 60 minutes. There are 3:25 minutes
let on the clock in the 3rd quarter. How many minutes and
seconds have been played?
- The XXXIII Super Bowl will be held in Miami on Jan. 31,
1999. The most expensive seats are the lower levels between
the 35's at $3995.00 each. The least expensive are the upper
levels at $1475.00 each. How much money could you save if
you bought 2 of the least expensive instead of the most
- San Francisco has a total of 3452 yards. Denver has
3170, and Minnesota 3006. What is the difference between
San Francisco and Denver?
Between San Francisco and Minnesota?
Between Denver and Minnesota?
- At this time, 11/8, the highest scorers in the NFL are
Davis of Denver, a runningback, with 14 touchdowns; Anderson
of Minnesota, a kicker, with 16 field goals and 31 XPs; and
Del Greco of Tennessee with 18 FGs and 17 XPs. How many
points has each player made if a touchdown is 6 points, a
field goal is 3 points and an extra point is 1 point?
- Jerry Rice and Andre Reed have both played in the NFL
for 14 years. Together they have scored 243 TDs. Rice has
scored 77 more TDs than Reed. How many TDs has each scored?
Back to Puzzling and Perplexing