- Wind: Our Fierce Friend
- Take advantage of our unit of study for wind energy. If your science
curriculum includes alternative energy sources, our online unit offers a
unique, inquiry-based solution for teaching wind energy.
- Search for information wherever you see
the Search icon.
- You can now search all documents on The Franklin
Institute's server as well as all documents to which our
documents point. If you're looking for information for the
K-8 science community, our Search function is definitely
your quickest route to the best stuff on the Internet.
- Ben's Preview Gallery and
The Heart Preview Gallery
- If you're not sure whether you want to explore our
exhibits, take a look at the Preview Galleries. Designed
to give you a quick overview of everything inside the
exhibit, the Preview Galleries offer Things to See, Hear,
Learn, and Do, as well as Places to Go.
- Educational Hotlists
- Who has time to wade through the stuff at NASA? You
know there must be great stuff there, buried somewhere,
but can you spare the time to find it? We've solved this
problem and others by assembling our Educational Hotlists.
We point to the buried treasures that you can really use
in your classroom.
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
- Check out one of our partner museums. They've recently
debuted on the Web.
- Keeping up with kids on the Web can be a challenge. Take a look at what
some kids in Cottage Grove, Minnesota have been doing.
- "The Beat" with Dr. Joel Posner
- Take some healthy heart advice from Dr. Joel Posner as he hosts a radio
talk show called "The Beat." He answers questions about exercise, diet,
Back to inQuiry Almanack