- New York Botanical Garden
- When we think of May, we think of flowers. This month,
be sure to visit New York's beautiful gardens online.
Compare the flowers growing in your own community with the
flowers growing there.
- Around the World Journal
- Take an online expedition around the world. Then, try
making a travelogue of your own. Use your imagination to
write a fictional story of voyages to exciting places.
Art of Renaissance Science
- How is science an artform? How, particularly, was the
science of the Renaissance an artform? Explore the world
of science past and bring the ideas to the world of
science present. Then, try to imagine the world of science future.
from Mark Twain
- Here at The Franklin Institute, we're pretty familiar
with the wise sayings of Ben Franklin. We enjoyed
comparing them to the wise sayings of Mark Twain. Then, we
tried to think of our own, modern day versions. You can try, too.
Parent Information Network
- The National Parent Information Network (NPIN)
attempts to keep parents informed about the latest trends
and developments in education. Particular emphasis is
placed on current changes that may have an immediate
impact. Educators should consider the NPIN's potential for
using telecomputing to connect parents with contemporary issues.
Back to inQuiry Almanack