- Will's Bone Marrow Transplant
- Will is four years old. Will has leukemia. Will's
homepage is updated daily, tracing his progress as he
struggles toward health. While this website may be
somewhat heavy for young students, Will's story offers a
lesson in compassion and hope for everyone, and that's
reason enough to visit.
- The Tele-Garden
- How does your garden grow? The Tele-Garden grows on
the web with the help of a remote-controlled robotic arm.
The tele-robotic installation allows you to visit a remote
garden filled with living plants. Visitors can manipulate
an industrial robot arm to plant, water, and monitor the
progress of seedlings.
- See the World Through the Eyes of a Honeybee
- It's really a very simple concept: image you're a
honeybee. What do you see? What's your perspective?
Besides being fun, a visit to B-Eye can be quite thought-provoking.
Family Homeschool Page
- The Teel family, of Alaska, USA, uses the web to
connect their "students" with the world. The Teels use the
web for their homeschooling curriculum needs. If you have
an interest in home education, start here. The Teels have
assembled an extensive collection of useful resources.
- Why would an archival list of robotic mpeg video clips
be interesting? Watch a few of them. You'll understand.
Back to "inQuiry Almanack"