- Farewells and Fetal Pigs
- June/July, 1998
- Mrs. Mazen says farewell from the bio lab, and her students share their
fetal pig dissection experience.
- Dissection and the Lab
- May, 1998
- Following their menu of dissections, the "BioPoint" students had to
pass a lab practical exam in which they identify parts of specimens without
using notes or collaborators. The pressure was real.
- April, 1998
- The "BioPoint" students have picked up their scalpels and are dissecting
specimens. Follow along with their invasive procedures.
- March, 1998
- Browse through the Winter, 1998 issue of "Celle" magazine, a journal
of cell-related information.
- DNA Fingerprinting
- February, 1998
- Can you use gel electrophoresis to separate DNA samples and reveal the
"fingerprint?" The "BioPoint" students can.
- A Journal of The Cell
- January, 1998
- Consider this: create a magazine which serves as a
journal for the cell. It's a challenging assignment.
- The Cell Part II
- December, 1997
- The presentations are finished! Take a look online and see the
results of the student research.
- The Cell Part I
- November, 1997
- Follow along as students do their presentations about the cell. The
competition heats up to see who can offer the most interesting
- The Origin of Life
- October, 1997
- Consider the variety of scientific theories and then read the
students' own perspective on the matter.
- September, 1997
- Meet the biology class at Cheltenham High School and follow along
as they begin their year.