- Exploration Cards
- Engaging, non-threatening science activities designed to encourage children and adults to ask questions and explore science together.
- Classroom Introductions/Extension Activities
- Suggested activities to introduce or extend Exploration Cards.
- Curriculum Connections
- The cards correspond to the core science curriculum of the Philadelphia School District. Check out this table to find out how!
- Literature Connections
- A list of children's books that relate to the Exploration Cards.
- Family Science Workshops
- This workshop model encourages adults and children to work together. Families observe, explore, and communicate about science.
- Discovery Boxes
- These boxes were designed to serve as stations in Martha Washington's Discovery Room.
- Back Packs
- These bags were designed to facilitate outdoor science exploration on Olney's trips to Tacony Park.
Back to PPSS