The Franklin Institute Science|
Museum working together with
schools and parents to light
up science for children.
[Touch the images above to navigate PPSS program information.]
Parent Partners in School Science is...
- Parents and teachers working in collaboration
- Parents and children discovering together
- Exploring science in the everyday world
- Reading good books all about science
- Hands-on science activities connecting home and school
PPSS Contact Information
PPSS is a partnership between The Franklin Institute
Science Museum and The School District of Philadelphia and
is supported in part by The National Science Foundation. [#ESI0000636]