The first grade science curriculum of the
· Balls are alike in some ways and different in others.
· Balls can move in different ways.
· Bouncing is one of the ways that balls can move.
· Balls will fall to the earth or roll down to the earth (on an incline) unless something holds them up due to gravity.
· The steepness of a ramp will affect how far a ball rolls and how much “push” or force called momentum it has at the bottom of the ramp.
· The position and motion of objects can be changed by pushing or pulling.